Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chrome Exchange Sidekick LX Chrome Trim Is Cracked, Do You Think Tmobile Will Charge Me For This?

Sidekick LX chrome trim is cracked, Do you think Tmobile will charge me for this? - chrome exchange

My speaker stopped working Side Kick, I am about an exchange with tmobile but when I asked a representative who said she could give me 100.00 for the chrome-fee has been broken. Well, I ordered a piece of correct cut off, but I've heard that if you open the phone goes out of your warranty. Tmobile you find that the phone is open?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if he broke the ball valve for the Sidekick LX, I called and told me that I must pay for the broken cell phones, but it does not matter, because you get a new within 3 days if you have a plan, but always still have to pay.

Post a Comment