Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cake Shaped In A Basketball My Guys A Laker Fan, His Bday Is Coming Up...GUYS, What Do You Think?

My guys a laker fan, his bday is coming up...GUYS, what do you think? - cake shaped in a basketball

even though my ex and I back together and her birthday is approaching. He likes the Lakers. So I thought I had him for a basketball into a cake, but I can become one of the Build-A-Bear pimps, while Laker with a birthday cake. Is it too late?

Guys, if u ur gf gave you? or is it delayed?

8 comments:

splashwh... said...

For boys: What gives you ur gf, you should show your appreciation and keep to your self your comments!

Young girls should be grateful that went through all the trouble to give a gift or something, and vice versa!

Nickster said...

Hello Daisy,

The cake sounds really good. With regard to the Build-A-led think I could count on the age of the people - is probably still quite cool, but it just depends on how old he is.

I do not know how much you spend, but if you could be one way to find tickets for a playoff-game music, I'm sure he would love that.

In any case, sounds really like his shows and I am sure you appreciate what you do.

Nickster

Carlos said...

If you have $ 400, Lakers continue to play a front ROW! I went and it was incredible! Alternatively, get the boys a sweater Gasol and Kobe. If you do not, you can get a Lakers collection. The cake is good, but still. not endure

waker77 said...

I want to be quite honest. You can all save money and in some lingerie Laker and I'm sure they would not enjoy Bear-profit or pastries.

waker77 said...

I want to be quite honest. You can all save money and in some lingerie Laker and I'm sure they would not enjoy Bear-profit or pastries.

Memphis Tiger 09 said...

http://www.fathead.com/nba/los-angeles-l Get Dis ...

Hank said...

To be once more on a Lakers jersey Nice love. Or a playoff ticket, it would be even better!

Tanya M said...

Say the Lakers suck. I love this.

Post a Comment