Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free List Of Free Mount And Blade Sierl Keys Have Ebay Gone Nuts With Free P&P On DVDs And Video Games?

Have Ebay gone nuts with free P&P on DVDs and video games? - free list of free mount and blade sierl keys

I go to see my eBay account after a certain time that I have to offer free P & P on DVD and video games! I sold a DVD game and add 99p per £ 1 P & P (which is what it is) cost. Everyone was happy. The buyer is a business. The seller received consideration for his theme, and eBay / PayPal has a small cut.

Now I must add to P & P for the starting price of the item, press him on the start of free 99p.

If the list of ITWM about 2 pounds and not sold (I know, I have two bites at the cherry, but sometimes it may take a few bets on something when it floods the market to sell), I'm out of pocket 10p. .. . That does not sound much, but rises quickly, so the selling point is irrelevant.

If, instead of introducing the subject of free and get a bidder only 99p so I am far from being the issue because it costs me for P & P.

I've seen some sellers put their favorite P & P in the body of your supplement, but not sure if this is in accordance with the rules and how the accounting changeClose the sale through PayPal, anyway.

As far as I can, eBay has become a place where they sell cheap products look (99p ,.... costs, as there is indeed such a thing) is now a nonsense for the seller and the people do not like risk run, that really in the bag for sale!

I was a bit naughty and made a "game consoles and systems" category. you can add to P & P. What are the chances of not wrap my ankles Ebay?

Even if I sell play.co.uk an attempt things because they have at least one "No sale, no fee" at all costs. Has anyone had contact with them or sell Amazon.co.uk Stuff?

The thoughts and tips are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment