Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reading Computer Games Troubles Reading A Computer Game...?

Troubles reading a computer game...? - reading computer games

Some time ago I bought a computer game called Scratch for my team. Apparently this is not a normal CD-ROM, other than most of my games, but it is a DVD-ROM game, so it obviously will not work on my drive E. Now, I in my F drive, but my computer does not start automatically, I go to my computer to pass the F drive itself. Surprisingly, the scratch logo in the toolbar instead of the normal drive F is present, so my computer to recognize the game. However, when I try to double click on drive F / Icon Scratch My team will stay there and try to play the disc for free. In the hope that this is a chance I tried my computer trying to play the game for 10 minutes and I have also tried to clean up "the new disc, and reinsert, but nothing seems to work. Incidentally, I have another DVD-ROM game called Galactic Civilizations 2, which reads and works extremely well. Is there something missing, I'm? Any help would be very grateful. Let me know if I want to add more details ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment