Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feel Like My Knee Is Jammed What Did I Do To My Knee? Its Been Bothering Me For The Past Week, But I Do Not Want To Go To The Doctors.?

What did i do to my knee? Its been bothering me for the past week, but i do not want to go to the doctors.? - feel like my knee is jammed

I am a softball player, and I ran the bases on a field of hard rock, and I slid in the second. I've tried a pop-up slide (for those of you who do not know if your slides and an upward movement) and my knee stuck in the ground and a little twisted. Also catch it and will not be able to without pain receptors, we played every day because it hurts and make things worse. There is swelling and tenderness around my knee and it hurts when I walk around. I do not really go to the doctor if I do not know what I did, and I do not have to stop playing! Do you think they know what I did or how I can go the pain down.

2 comments:

doncrisp... said...

Here you will find a first chiropractor. You know these things, and give more attention and invite at least one doctor. Oh, do not stop playing. The components of the joint receive little blood flow and thus to heal very slowly, and I would not wrong.

Da Bomb said...

You must be at rest that knee. If you do not care now, will have problems for the rest of his life. Go to the doc and let them take care of him. I had knee problems in the past 40 years and 2 operations to correct injuries. After the surgery can be, "like new". At this point you can not play ball without permanent damage. Good luck!

Post a Comment