Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sample Recall Letter For Dentist Office Could You Help Me To Find Out The SOL For California State?

Could you help me to find out the SOL for California State? - sample recall letter for dentist office

Urgent! I remember, I already had a payment on my old credit card. But suddenly receiving calls collector.I must know when the SOL (for my credit card transaction, the last about 1996) was from? Also someone could tell me where I can get a sample "cease and desist" letter? Please share ..

3 comments:

Crazyjes... said...

4 years, with the exception of oral agreements, which is 2 years.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/ ...

Edit - Here is a sample letter that you change only the "Sunshine State has expired" and has no legal obligation to pay the debt.

∞infinit... said...

The statute of limitations for credit cards (accounts) amounts to four years.
However, if the creditor is already a decision against the height restriction is 10 years. The judgments can be renewed.
http://www.bcsalliance.com/debt1_califor ...

Randall Parker, MBA said...

Oral contract = 2 years
Written contracts and accounts = 4 years
Mortgage = 6 years

Good luck!

Post a Comment