Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Move The Girls On Poptropica Guys, What Is Your Move? (girls Whats The Best Move That Has Worked On You?)?

Guys, What is your move? (girls whats the best move that has worked on you?)? - how to move the girls on poptropica

Now when you chicka and a convenient how to get a "kiss, what they say or do.

Now raises the clear go ahead, but what if they do not play well?

What are the games that were to kiss you get, you, what is your best excuse to fill this gap, is suddenly in your lap or on the increases that in the eyes.

I stand by my two motions,
If I'm not just plaster and found himself in a room alone, I wonder if you yourself know-Defense (****) much about it and try to teach basic things, then I'm in my bed / sofa / ground and say, OK, take me now to jump on you or pushes, but in the rule by remote, put his arm around her, she is generally high, c 'is a trademark orut point where it starts right after, only the eyes LOOOK go, and when she says she now wat? They say: "ahh I kiss you now" and then trying. Worked 5 / 6 for me

My other go No, I'm just saying

"If you give me a kiss"

Everybody says, what work

"Yes" - Kiss Her
"Um Maybe" - means that you can find and kiss you
NO! - PPsh I did not say he could, there was something in his mind
7 / 7
What is your movement?

1 comments:

Samantha said...

A man who only just met and was talking about the highest form of what I saw myself with amazing blue eyes that we see when he paused and said: "I'm sorry, I know you just met, but I feel like "I missed you .." But I drove home from his place the next morning, I realized that there is a line! Good catch! =]

Post a Comment