Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Do I Get Candle Wax Off A Window How Do I Remove Burnt Candle Wax Smell?

How do I remove burnt candle wax smell? - how do i get candle wax off a window

I have recently moved into a new apartment. I accidentally spilled some candles with the scent of mint in my gas water heater inside, where the metal is really hot. When I was burned on the heater, the candles, but it left a very bad smell in my new place. Is it the smell gone forever and how can I get rid of him? I tried to open all the windows and turn on ceiling fans and let the whole day. I tried, an aromatherapy burner in the wall in relation to my bathroom (the oil), vanilla and even tried to make microwave popcorn, to see if the smell of pop - corn can replace the smell of wax, but without success. If someone can help, thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment