Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rook Infection Rook Piercing -- Infection Traveling???

Rook piercing -- infection traveling??? - rook infection

I had broken my tower about a year ago and everything went well for the month. Started about 6 months after the initial drilling has me problems - a bit of swelling, blisters on the edge of the perforation, etc. tried SSS, to go into a bar, the return to a cycle, not only to improve, not all. Finally, I decided to simply remove the piercing together - FA months later, my ears still pussing. Fast forward to today and the original site of my tower is back to normal, but the bubble traveled pussing outward on the side of my ear. Now, the second "placed drop, but I am afraid that the return in May.

My main question is - it is an infection of the trip, and I'm at risk of collapse of the ear? Although it looks good and feels now, it is possible that there are not stuck in my ear infection?

Moreover, he should do about the other having an ear piercing care? I would not have permanent problems, but I love piercings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment