Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Colours Goes With Black And White Furniture What Is A Trendy Bedroom Color That Goes Well With Black Furniture?

What is a trendy bedroom color that goes well with black furniture? - what colours goes with black and white furniture

After a new house and the master bedroom and bathroom are clean. It features vaulted ceilings and is large enough, but it's too white. What color should I do? Paint My ground floor are two shades of beige, very neutral. I have black furniture in the room. I do not want something contemporary ... I prefer a soft, romantic and I'm terrible with the decor. Thank you!

2 comments:

yowza said...

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something to you. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think as a green majolica would-green "(# 0013) is stunning in black + is very quiet and relaxing.

Oh, and I love it when the roof is painted something other than white - when complete it the same color as the wall color or something.

Lily said...

You use black furniture ...

Okay, mainly because you black, you want to use a contrasting color of the light to make the pop and the room furniture to look great. Black makes things look smaller (because less shadow and everything is visible) and will not be greater, so white. Off white contrasting colors. You can also use a bright color like turquoise or something else, but be careful, and do not want anyone to take!

As decided by the ceiling, whatever color you choose, you reduce the color with white to paint the best of its ability and with that color.

Post a Comment