Monday, February 1, 2010

Kohler Seat Anchor Can All Kohler Toilet Seats Be Used As A Replacement For My Kohler That Has Built-in Anchors For The Bolts?

Can all Kohler toilet seats be used as a replacement for my Kohler that has built-in anchors for the bolts? - kohler seat anchor

My 1-piece Kohler toilet seat (I do not know the name) is one of the anchors for the screws had integrated. http://www.ehow.com/how_4802453_repairreplace-kohler-seat-anchor-bolts.html explains the "$ 46 rock bolts Kit 84,999.

What I know is, if all the seats in my Kohler toilet 1 piece (of course, is installed) will be given the long front and back? Or is there toilet seats for certain Kohler toilets have been built in anchors like mine?

1 comments:

bob f said...

Sometimes, depending on the model. I suggest you go to a dealer and buy the Kohler designated for your model.

Post a Comment